Friday, February 12, 2010

The anticipation is killing me!

Every time I hear someone ask me where it is that I’m going it makes me more and more anxious to find out where i am going. There are only 9 more days until i find out what country I will be calling home for a year. I have been counting down from about 50 days and now that it is in single digits I can’t contain my EXCITMENT! The places that i could go are; Chile, Brazil, Ecuador, Germany, Austria, Demark, Switzerland, Finland, France, Japan, Thailand, New Zealand and Australia. I don’t have my mind set to any one place because I know that anywhere I end up going to is going to be the experience of a life time! The countdown to this day has me so excited that I can’t help but to talk about it all the time. Wondering, will I be going to Germany? Chile? New Zealand? To me the possibilities are endless. Next time that I post, I plan on telling you exactly where I am going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment