Thursday, October 7, 2010

Back to School

These past few days i have been back at school and so far so good. The weather on Tuesday and Wednesday was pretty warm for the most part. Tuesday it did start to pour rain, and i mean buckets of rain. There was flooding everywhere and guess what! My teacher thought that that would be a nice day to go for a walk in gym, well... it wasn't. When we finally arrived back at school i was drenched. My hair was soaked, my makeup was not looking good, and my uniform was very wet and cold. All and all, it was not fun. After school though i did stay-in my wet uniform i may add- and helped with a filming project that a couple girls had to finish. They needed a few actresses and asked me to help so i did.
Thursday and Friday this week have been freezing cold. We are now in our summer uniform which consists of a dress and we can wear our jumper, but it is just not warm enough. It has been about 16 for the past two days which is freezing when you barely have enough warmth. Come on! this is Aussie! Where is the warm weather eh!
School it self is not too bad, the work isn't too busy and I'm actually enjoying some of the stuff that we are doing right now. We have had to do a lot of oral presentations in front of the class lately and thankfully i have gotten over my fear of public speaking.
Its only one more week until i head off to Tasmania and I'm so excited! I'm surprisingly even excited for the plane ride, and you would think after my last flight i wouldn't want to fly ever again!
Everything has been going really well and i cannot believe that I am already 1/4 of the way done my exchange...

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment