Monday, October 4, 2010

Over the weekend i went to a lot of the bike races. I don't know what it was, but i loved going to watch the races, whether it was because i like being surrounded by people, or being able to cheer on my home country. I thought that it was great though. On Sunday i was actually able to meet a family that had moved here from Toronto. We spoke for a while about why i was here, and how we both liked it. They have been living here for 11 years now, but they still had Canadian spirit and we all waved out Canadian flags together!

Over all i really enjoyed the race. Now I'm back to school, in my summer uniform and hopefully on my way to a tan! I doubt it, but a girl can hope!

I hope that the weather isn't too bad over there, it sure is getting to be beautiful here!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment