Sunday, July 11, 2010

so i've been pretty busy since getting here, lots of crying and sleeping in between everything! On Saturday i was able to go to a footy game, it was actually pretty cool because everyone here is REALLY into their football. the people in the stadium were so loud, it was hard to hear myself think and when a team scored... that was a different story! im surprised that you couldn't hear the crowds roar back at home.

Yesterday I didn’t do too much, I walked Alison and Andrews sons dog and hung around his house for a bit. Him and his wife have three kids so I was with them for a while. I actually helped with... gardening... something that I would normally complain about at home, but here I'm on my best behaviour. Haha. After that I didn’t do too much, managed to stay up until 8:30 last night, I'm still getting used to the huge time difference.

Today I got my uniform; going in the shop I was SO excited, I have always wanted a uniform. After seeing what I had to wear I had a new outlook on uniforms, the suck. I have to wear a “warm kilt” which is basically a kilt that goes to my ankles.. I think that my family anf friends would have a good laugh at what I look like, and don’t even get me started on the shoes. They have to be the ugliest things that I have ever laid eyes on. There is no way that I will ever wear them out of school.

The weather here is okay, it has been about 14 each day give or take a couple degrees, so it is cold but it is not so bad that I can't go outside without a coat. I would take this weather over the weather that we have in winter at home any day!

I have to go but I hope that everything at home is going well, I hope that everyone is enjoying summer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment